Wednesday, July 16, 2014

All The Wrong Moves




Month of Games is up and running in SL. I already made my rounds and, in all honesty when I went, I was expecting to pop in and out but I was intrigued. So many designers participating with so many different styles, UNIQUE styles! Chess, Candyland and Clue are the game themes..and obviously, I'm showing you a lil Chess!
Zibska is participating in it. Although I loved each outfit, I choose the Bishop outfit this time. I won't pretend to know anything about chess either. I have no patience to learn that game. I can only say that marble chess tables/pieces I find to be quite beautiful. I would definitely get one for decoration and maybe, just maybe some day...I would learn to play the game. And so, that is what my photo is based on, something beautiful, making all the wrong moves. More Zibska right around the corner luvies! <3

Also...Dark Passions is at The Cosmetic Fair, I am so darn proud to be able to blog for her!  Honestly exceptional and unique nails and the designs at the Cosmetic Fair are amazing! Don't miss them! Here's a closie of one of my fav colors and designs!



Body
Skin: Essences {Galadriel} Pale02
Hair: (Milana) Mint - Blacks @ The Hair Fair 2014
Eyes: {Dead Apples} Phantom Eyes - Snow
Eyeshadow: Zibska- Fatale Eyeshadow ~ Noir (Included in the Zibska ~ Scarlet outfit also at the Month of Games event!) (linked below)
Lipstick: #adored - sugarlips - vamp pack
Mani/Pedi: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Riveting Wreckage @ The Cosmetic Fair

Outfit
Bodysuit: Zibska ~ White Bishop (includes body suit in 5 sizes plus fit option, hat, shoulder cascades, hip and leg accents) @ Month of Games July 12th-31st!
Heels: *Reign.- Crave Heels (for Slink Medium Feet)- White/Silver
Necklaces: 1st Photo: [Keystone] Mennia --- 2nd Photo: Pure Poison - Beatrix Necklace
Cuffs: Pure Poison - Screw Handcuffs

Pose
1. Clemmm going
2. Grafica ~ flux (couple pose) @ Pose Me Amazing

Props
*sMoov* - Marble Sentinel Lounge











No comments:

Post a Comment